Walkthrough- Wave 3 – The Basic Enemies
By now, you think Wave 1 is simple. Wave 2 was tolerable. Well get ready for Wave 3 to knock you down a notch or two. Robotron gets hard and it gets hard fast. No rest for the wicked……
- Break the wave down into stages of attack
- Identify which grunts are in your close proximity and start flutter firing
- Head only toward the humans that are in your close circle.
- Remain flutter firing and moving in a small circle.
- Avoid the temptation to gather more humans on the edges.
- Risk vs. Reward ends in failure- until you are a better player.
- Remember that you are building an intuitive technique right now…
- This process will give you some breathing room and a few bonus points
- Move to the upper left area, which is the herding technique discussed in the Grunt section.
- Use circular firing to get rid of the grunts closing in on you.
- Notice in the upper left, an enforcer has emerged
- Notice the direction of the Hulk which tells you which way you can move next
- Head to the upper left, moving behind the Hulk and blast the enforcer before it can launch an attack on you.
Bonus- notice how many of the obstacles are gone in the second screenshot. Those helped you take out a lot of the grunts without ever having to shoot them.
- Now circle back counter clockwise, avoid Hulks while picking up humans.
- Be ready to take out the last enforcer that is just starting to emerge in the right side of the screen.
- That’s it, you survived a full onslaught from the enemy!