Joust- Learning to Fly
<work in progress>
Wave 1 to 3 will be your playground for fine-tuning your flying ability.
- Walking- slow movement on platforms
- Running- fast movement on platforms
- Skidding- moving joystick in opposite direction when running causes mount to skid to a halt. Useful for dropping straight down to lower levels of playfield.
- Hovering- steady flapping pace to keep yourself positioned at strategic locations of the screen
- Soaring- holding the flap button down when flying will allow the mount to flying in a smooth arc.
Click HERE to return to the Joust main page