March 2014 Update- Major Pinball restoration complete!
- Fox News report – LINK
- News Article- LINK
- Facebook page – LINK
- Visits from Pinball Development folks- Eugene Jarvis, Steve and Mark Ritchie, Greg Freres, George Gomez, Zack Sharpe
Logan Hardware Arcade is located at 2410 W Fullerton in Chicago, Illinois.
- Easy access from Interstate 90/94 not too far from downtown Chicago.
- There is plenty of neighborhood parking within close walking distance of the storefront, too.
- The front is a record store much like the shops found in the 70’s and 80’s with a wide variety of classic vinyl records and novelties. Youtube
- Entering the doors toward the back leads into a well maintained arcade, with all games set on free play. (no need to scrounge up quarters here)
- Play classics ranging from Donkey Kong, Frogger, Pacman to vector classics like Tempest, Gravitar, Star Wars and Major Havoc. A row of classic pinball machines is available, to add variety.
- Find Logan Hardware or James Zespy on Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/#!/logan.hardware.5?fref=ts
- Or find Jim on KLOV as “dr. mr. pants”
Here are some pictures from the CAGDC tournament held over the weekend of March 24th, 2013
- Arcade Walk-through: Youtube
- Tournament part 1, Robotron: Youtube
- Tournament part 2, Stargate: Youtube
- Tournament part 3, Robotron: Youtube
Jeff Harrist playing Robotron
Jeff H, Ben Falls, and Eric Tessler
The highlight of the event was elite marathon gamer David Cruz playing the 7th perfect Pac-man game ever recorded. 4.5hrs of focused perfection-
Return to the main page HERE